We would like to thank you for your interest in attending ECONOS 2018 in Milan.The early-bird registration fees are:
- 200 € (STUDENT)
- 300 € (REGULAR)
Registrations fee includes coffee breaks and lunches, as well as social dinner.
For registrations later than the 8th of March the fees will be:
- 250 € (STUDENT)
- 350 € (REGULAR)
“Students” are intended enrolled in a Ph.D. course or similar, or up to 1 year after graduation. A certificate will be required at the registration desk on site to confirm the status. For special requests or infos, please write an email to info (at) econos-conference.org
Social event and social dinner fee for the accompanying person is 105 €.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click on this link to register.
- Select the proper fee according to your status and click on “Register”
- Follow the registration procedure to create a “Politecnico di Milano” account. This is mandatory for the registration and also to access facilities such as Wi-Fi (it involves 4 steps).
- After selected the proper fee option click on Register to enroll.
- Keep following the links to pay with credit card, otherwise close the registration page and proceed to the payment by bank transfer with the following bank account details.
- Send a payment receipt to email@example.com. Please note that this is mandatory to successfully complete the registration.
- In the following days you will receive an invoice of your payment.
Headed to: Politecnico di Milano
IBAN: IT34 T056 9601 6200 0000 1600X69
Payment description: DBP – ECONOS 2018 name surname
Note: the fees shown above include 2€ tax for stamp duties.